Creationism Pages by Joe Meert
1. Roasting Adam- Rapid Decay presents serious problems for young earth
2. Crefaqs.htm- Common Questions and discussions with creationists
3. Intelligent Design?- What exactly are an intelligent designer's characteristics?
4. Northrups Failed Flood Model.- Bernard Northrup proposes a flawed flood model.
5. Walt Brown's Pseudodebate: Walt Brown claims no one will debate him. Is this true or simply a set-up to lend credence to his 'hydroplate hypothesis'?
6. Paleosols and the Flood: A
discussion about paleosols present in the midst of a flood.
6b. A Response to Tas Walker's critique of this page.
7. R.A.T.E. Report: ICR's flawed research program in radioactive decay
8. Consistent Radiometric Ages: Evidence
that radiometric dating does work well.
9. Depth of the Oceans:Problems with Baumgardner's rapid drift model.
10. A response to the creation model of Barry Setterfield: This one is not only extra-biblical, but lacking in scientific rigor.
11. Is the Earth's Magnetic Field Young?: A reply to the claims of Russ Humphreys.
10. My Home on the Web